Friday, May 21, 2010


Then Moses said to the LORD,"Please, Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither recently nor in time past, nor since You have spoken to Your servant; for I am slow of speech and slow of tongue."The LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes him mute or deaf, or seeing or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?"Now then go, and I, even I, will be with your mouth, and teach you what you are to say." (Exodus 4:10-12)

This verse has always spoke to me as a child. I was born with severe learning disabilities and I couldn't speak well. I felt like God gave me this flaw to humble my spirit to him and have me depend on him more. I seek him comfort in Our Lord when he test me with my disabilities. Some days I wish the Lord would take this cross that I bear from me and give it to myself, but then other days I am glad he came me my speech issues because it humbles me to him.

Some days I feel like I can't lead people to Christ with my lack of speech and unable to speech well. If you all can't tell in my blog. I have horrible grammar from my disabilities so I apologize for my bad grammar.


No comments:

Post a Comment