Thursday, May 20, 2010

My first entry in my journal 3-15-2010

This is the first entry in my journal- 3-15-2010

I hear God talking to me again. He is calling me to be his bride again. I wish he would more quiet about it. I can hear him talking to me in my heart. He is whispering sweet words to me, like a lover says to his bride to be. He is telling me to follow him and trust him more. I wish I had the courage to follow him more. God knows all my wants and needs in my heart. I want to be complete and happy with him. I'm going to read my bible tonight,pray the rosary,Divine Mercy, and the Stations of the Cross. I think he will be pleased with me. I am using my gifts for him and showing my love for him.
God has been so good to me. I need to trust him more and rely on him more. I wish I could be more content with my life. Satan keeps tempting with lust and wants of human desires. I hate it! One minute God is whispering to me and the next minute Satin is convincing me not to trust him and give in. I wish I was a stronger woman sometimes.....

Oh God my loving Father, lead me on a righteous path. Keep me from giving into sin and Satan. Protect me and keep watch over me. I need some peace and understanding. Lord forgive me for my sins! I am a sinner and need forgiveness from you.
I love you Dad! xoxo Amen

Mary Mother of God, Please help me with my womanly desires. Lead me to be a good Christian woman and be more like you and become saintly. Keep me pure of heart and mind. Oh Holy Queen watch over me and guide me to the right path. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment