Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beloved

Dear God, I'm asking you for guidance. I need your help to lead me to where I need to be with you. Every day I think about you and I picture myself devoting myself totally to you. The beautiful picture of me dressed in all white, wearing a white chapel veil, and submitting myself unto your kingdom. I am your beloved daughter, You want me only for yourself. I want to give myself to you and depend on you for everything I need. I can close my eyes and picture your son Jesus Christ suffering on the cross. His wounds bleeding for our sins and transgressions. I want to be like a little child in your arms. I want you to hold me and tell me everything will be ok "I am here for you". A child owns nothing, came into this world pennyless and depends solely on their guardian or parent for survival. I have so much love to share with the whole world. I'm just a simple minded woman nothing that special about me. I just trust in you Lord and love you. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and mind, and love your neighbor as yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment