Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pros and Cons for Spiritual Life 4-26-10


Dear God,
I don't know what to do or what to from here. I need your help and guidance to help me learn your purpose for me. I feel so called to serve you in the Sisterhood and religious life. I want to spend my days praying to you, listening to you,talking to you, and serving you with my purpose. Lead me Oh God, to where I need to go, follow you, and serving you. I love you God and trust you with all my heart. You are my life, love of my life, and my lover. I'm thirsting for intimacy with you and embrace you and everything about you. I want to connect with you and be with you. I'm so in love with you Lord.

Oh Lord. I feel so scared and alone. I'm nervous about telling my family about my calling to religious life. They will probably disown me,be angry, and not approve. They don't understand my love for you and my commitment to you with "divine intimacy". I started dressing more modestly for you and be beautiful ladylike for you. I'm been wearing skirts 4 days now. Its a really big change for me and so hopefully i'm pleasing you. If the good lord comes to my house he will be smiling at me for showing my femininity.
Amen Love you Daddy!

Pros:
  • Being closer to God
  • Fulfilling my spiritual purpose
  • being accepted
  • dedicating my life to something big
  • showing God's love to his people

  • Cons:
  • Leaving my horse
  • leaving my family and friends
  • babies
  • marriage
  • my own house

No comments:

Post a Comment