Thursday, May 20, 2010

I saw God today.


Yesterday I saw God at work and he was talking to me through a old lady. I was caring for a old lady and she just started talking about God's love, being in his house, and asking me to pray with her.I was feeling extremely lonely and stressed out. I was it was God's way of telling me " I am his beloved and future bride to be". God told me in my heart " everything will be ok and you are my beloved, trust me, and believe in me". You are not alone in this world, when you feel weak rely on my strength,love,guidance and understanding for you.
I don't know where my journey will take me with my discernment to God and the Church. I may be called to the catholic church and to be a catholic nun. I emailed a priest last night. I was so nervous and scared to do something out of my comfort zone, but I trusted my gutt and heart just did it.I'm ready to be able to discern openly with my family and friends about my vocation. I want to be able to go to confession,Mass,Holy Eucharist Communion, and prayers with the rosary. I just hope everything works out for the best and trust my heart. I love the feeling when God whispers to me and talks to me like a bride to be and like a daughter. I hope in ten years I will have found my place in the world. I could be a bride of christ doing God's work in either a hospital or nursing home, or I could be married,working as a nurse and having kids. I just know whatever plan God has for me. I know he knows better than I do. I just want to crawl into his lap and have him hold me!

1 comment:

  1. God has greatly blessed you in your life, never forget that He is always there.

    May God guide your beautiful conversion

    ReplyDelete