Thursday, May 27, 2010

My struggles


Yesterday I had a struggle of my vocation to Catholic life and Catholic Nun. My depression started kicking back in and I started getting worried and questioning why am I changing beliefs, churches and leaving my family. Why do I want to seperate myself and be different??
I really sat and pondered on this last night with God. I was asking him why this? why did I have to have so much trials and headache in my life? why must it be so hard for me and so easy for other people??
I was getting really depressed and upset over it. I finally told myself " I find actual peace in becoming catholic and discerning to become a sister" God has given me my calling to this lifestyle and he knows whats best for me and where i'm suppose to be. I shouldn't question it or ask for answers. I should be a willing servant of the lord and serve him with all my heart no matter how hard it is.
God has given me another trial to fight and deal with it. I know that I can overcome it with his help, my guardian angel and Mother Mary guiding me.
I want to overcome this and be able to wear all white when receiving my first communion and be able to take my vows as a bride of christ...

Please pray for me and I will pray for you all :) God bless!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Cameron, I am based in London, England, and I am researching the appeal of the Catholic Church for young women in 2010. I came across your insightful blog doing my research and wondered if it would be possible to arrange a telephone interview? My email is sorayakishtwari@gmail.com

    All the best,

    S

    ReplyDelete