Friday, May 21, 2010

What does your heart long for?


My heart longs for to be accepted for my uniqueness and love for Christ. I long to be one with God. I want to have complete intimacy with Jesus Christ on my journey to the church. I long for complete love and acceptance. I want peace of mind and total submission to the Lord.

Everybody's heart longs for something special in their heart. Some people long for a husband,kids, a job and a house of there own. A catholic woman with a vocation longs for complete love with Jesus Christ. She wants to be able to serve him all day long and adore him with all her heart.
Most people don't follow their heart to where they belong. They put it off and just give up on there dreams.
My advice to whatever vocation God has called you to have, to follow your heart to where you belong and don't ever do anything you will regret.
When you have found that inner peace and happiness, you will feel relaxed and this inner knowing of being at peace.

Follow your heart!

Do not be afraid, for I have redeemed you.I have called you by name, you are mine. (Isaiah 43:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment