Sunday, June 13, 2010

Spiritual communion with Jesus

Today I am having spiritual communion with Jesus Christ. I couldn't make it to church today, because my Mother wanted me to stay home to study some. I decided I could make this time usual to write on my blog about my trials of heart this past week with my vocation. I have been struggling with doubt about my vocation to become a catholic nun. I held my friend's baby on Friday and it stirred these emotions in me for longing for a baby in my arms. I prayed to Jesus " Please Lord guide me to where you want me to be at with you, where is my home and purpose meant to be" amen.
I have been praying on this for several days. I still do think my calling is to the church as a sister. Nothing has felt more right than being with Jesus Christ and the holy Eucharist. The feeling of dedicating my whole life to the church and having meaning for my life. Time will tell where my vocation takes me and where I will be at in 10years.

I'm planning on spending the day with Jesus and understanding my vocation :) I am counting down the days until I can become a Catholic woman.
Pray for me and I will pray for you all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment